The Philanthropy Guild
The Philanthropy Guild is Boca Raton Regional Hospital’s prestigious donor recognition society. Members join a charitable and caring group of friends who make the work of the BRRH Foundation possible and who enjoy a camaraderie and sense of mission.
Philanthropy Guild gifts make critical capital improvements and innovative programs possible by funding new equipment, cutting edge technology and treatments, patient care, research, education, community services and outpatient therapies. Donations are used to enhance hospital programs and services in accordance with its most important needs and the personal interest of each donor.
Philanthropy Guild Membership
The Philanthropy Guild honors donors whose cumulative gifts and pledges to the Boca Raton Regional Hospital Foundation and the Debbie-Rand Memorial Service League have reached a minimum level of $50,000 or more. Members receive the following benefits:
- A membership card which entitles the Guild member and the members of the immediate family to all Philanthropy Guild services
- An exclusive dedicated telephone number that connects Philanthropy Guild members with the BRRH Foundation staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist with their needs and referrals
- Foundation staff assistance with physician referrals and when possible, in setting appointments with physicians
- Permanent Recognition on the Philanthropy Guild display in the main lobby of the hospital commensurate with level of giving
- Notification of BRRH Foundation staff upon members admission to Boca Raton Regional Hospital to assist with member needs
- 10 percent discount in the Fountain Grill, Cafeteria and Debbie-Rand Memorial Service League Gift Shops
- Preferred rate for the Rockwell Suites.
Philanthropy Guild Gift Levels
Daily Rate for Rockwell Suite is $600 – Daily Rate for Presidential Suite is $800
As of 2/17/2010