Diagnostic Imaging Technology
The Diagnostic Imaging Technology at Boca Raton Regional Hospital is among the most advanced in the world. Our goal is to provide high quality patient care utilizing state-of-the-art imaging for our patients and referring physicians.
We’ve strengthened our position as a leader in radiology by offering the most advanced technology available:
- Flash CT
- 3T “Open” MRI
- 64-Slice CT Scanner
- Coronary CT Angiography
- Minimally Invasive Procedures including Arthrography, Vertebroplasty and Uterine Artery Embolization PET/CT Imaging SPECT/CT Imaging Virtual Colonoscopy DaTscanTM – Nuclear Medicine iSTAT – Immediate Creatinine Results Full Field Digital Mammography Dedicated Breast Ultrasound
- Breast MRI
- Bone Mineral Densitometry
- Positron Emission Mammography (PEM)
- Breast Biopsy and Breast Diagnostic Procedures
At Boca Raton Regional Hospital, we pride ourselves in the quality of our radiologists and believe their skill is a distinguishing characteristic of the service we provide to you.
Our staff is nationally renowned and each of our physicians is fellowship trained and board certified by the American College of Radiology. That level of training and expertise ensures that you and your referring physician will receive only the highest quality in imaging interpretation and diagnosis. Click here for a list of Our Radiologists.
- Fast, easy scheduling and same day appointments
- 6 convenient locations
- Pre-authorization assistance available
- New centralized scheduling process
- Imaging services provided from 7am - 11pm
- Radiologists available 24 hours a day