Registered Nurse - Surgical ICU SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE
|Department:||Surgical ICU |
|Schedule:||Full time |
|Shift:||Night Shift |
|Hours:||6:30PM - 7:00AM |
Registered Nurse / RN – Surgical ICU
*SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR FULLTIME POSITIONS: $6,000 - Days / $8,000 - Nights
The Surgical Intensive Care Unit has a total of 11 beds with an average RN patient ratio of 2:1. This unit primarily cares for immediate post-operative open heart surgical patients as well as post-operative vascular patients.
Our Ideal Candidate…
The ideal Registered Nurse candidate for this department will have a minimum one year of previous critical care experience in an inpatient hospital setting. Candidate should be familiar with vasoactive drugs, post-operative recovery, and ventilator care. RN’s on this unit must have very strong critical thinking skills in addition to being compassionate and professional.
- Current Florida Registered Nurse Licensure
- Current BLS and ACLS issued by the American Heart Association
- Minimum of 1 year of hospital ICU experience
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have minimum 2 years of experience to be eligible for bonus
One Team. One Mission.
Delivering the highest quality patient care is our mission, and it’s up to each and every one of us, in every department, to fulfill it. Our patient care team extends well beyond our clinicians and technologists. We all have individual roles to play; but we are all united by our common goals and shared values. It’s about collaboration and individual accountability, which makes us better as professionals and as an organization.
The big difference between good and best are small details. That’s why we pay unrelenting attention to clinical excellence, patient satisfaction and patient safety. Always going the extra mile for our patients and each other is what makes us a regional health care leader that delivers the highest quality patient care.
About the area…
Boca Raton, familiarly known to locals by its first name "Boca," truly has it all. Beaches and golf courses; fine hotels and wondrous art museums; jazz clubs and concerts at Mizner Park; the glittery Town Center at Boca Raton shopping mall, with 220 upscale and elite specialty shops; and, elsewhere around town, countless family-owned boutiques. And let's not forget fine restaurants, some of the best in the south.
- Incumbent may be required to perform emergency duty before, during and/or beyond normal work hours or days in the event of an emergency, crisis situation or disaster (man-made or natural) including evacuation sites.
- The person in this position will work in a smoke-free location, and is expected to adhere to all smoking restrictions.
- In the spirit of wellness for both our employees and patients, Boca Raton Regional Hospital has instituted a mandatory influenza prevention vaccination program. Current employees must receive the influenza prevention vaccination free of charge during the recognized flu season. As a condition of employment, new hires will be required to comply with all program rules. This is a mandatory program with the exception of documented medical or religious reasons for not receiving the vaccine. For further information on this progressive program, please contact Boca Raton Regional Hospital’s Human Resources Department at 561-955-4075.