PACS Application download instructions
Horizon Rad Station Distributed (HRSD) PACS Minimum requirements: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or 8. Internet Explorer 6 through 10. 32-bit browser required for 64-bit platforms. Prior to installing HRSD, please uninstall any existing version of Horizon Rad Station Distributed or HRS Distributed. Uninstall prior versions of PACS
- Click on Start button
- Select 'Control Panel'
- Select 'Add or Remove Programs' or ‘Programs and Features’
- Select ‘Horizon Rad Station Distributed’ or ‘HRS Distributed’ or ‘HRS 11.X Distributed'.
- Click 'Remove' or ‘Uninstall’
- Click 'Yes,' when asked 'Are you sure you want to remove?'
- Reboot computer
- Open web browser and navigate to http://www.brrh.com/Physician_liaison.aspx?LinkId=1524.
- Click link on right side of page that reads ‘PACS Installer.’ Save file to local computer.
- Double click downloaded file, HRSDsetup.msi
- Install applications accepting all defaults.
- When complete, navigate to https://portal.brrh.com and log in using your network account.
- Install Juniper Client if prompted.
- On landing page, click HRSD link.
- If prompted with Application Security box, click Run.
- Log in using PACS credentials.
Questions? Please call the IS Help Desk - available 24/7- at 561.955.4235. For Horizon Cardiology, the URL to access CPACS is http://hcmdwsrv0.brch.com/webclient/.