BECAUSE WE CARE: VISITOR GUIDELINES
To protect the health and safety of our patients, employees and medical
staff, our visitor policy is as follows:
- Patients admitted with COVID: No visitors allowed at this time.
- Inpatient Units: 3:00 p.m. - 7 p.m. One visitor at a time.
- Critical Care Units: 3:00 p.m. 7 p.m. One visitor at a time.
- Emergency Department: One visitor per patient may stay in the waiting room,
as capacity allows, except for suspected or confirmed patient with COVID-19.
- Surgery: One visitor in waiting room as capacity allows.
- Outpatient services and procedures in hospital: One visitor in waiting
room as capacity allows.
- Labor & Delivery: One designated support person may be present at all times.
* Please note that guests must be 18 or older and will be screened. Masks
will be provided and must be worn at all times during the visit. Visitor
guidelines are subject to change.