At Lynn Cancer Institute, our physicians and teams offer the most advanced
treatments for common, rare and complex cancers. Treatments include:
- Microvascular reconstruction for patients undergoing surgery for breast cancer.
- Minimally invasive and robotic techniques for hepatobiliary, gastrointestinal,
gynecologic, thoracic and urologic surgery.
- Nonsurgical interventional oncology procedures to treat liver metastases
and benign and malignant pancreatic lesions.
- Nonsurgical interventional gastroenterology procedures to treat benign
and malignant bile duct and pancreatic lesions.
- Prostatic artery embolization, a nonsurgical technique to treat benign
- Surgical and non-surgical treatments for localized prostate cancer.
- All forms of advanced radiation therapy (see below).
Lynn Cancer Institute is dedicated to finding better ways to treat cancer.
Our Office of Clinical Research offers access to innovative treatment
options including a full range of clinical trials in medical oncology
and radiation oncology.
Make an Appointment or Referral
Call Us today 561-955-5966
Contact Us Today
Established and Unique Care Programs
Lynn Cancer Institute offers many unique clinics and programs. Led by board-certified
physicians, these clinics and programs complement our multidisciplinary
approach to cancer care. Our clinics and programs focus on particular
aspects of certain cancers, cancer prevention and health concerns connected
to your cancer diagnosis.
Cancer care clinics and programs:
- Benign and Malignant Brain Tumor program (held at Marcus Neuroscience Institute)
- Benign and Malignant Breast Clinic
- Benign and Malignant Gynecology Clinic
- Benign and Malignant Hematology Clinic
- Brain Metastases program
- Breast Cancer Prevention Clinic
- Cancer Care for patients with HIV
- Comprehensive Skin Cancer Clinic
- Pancreatic Disease program
Supportive care programs:
- Bone Marrow Biopsy program
- Cardio-oncology program
- Comprehensive survivorship program
- Navigation services (from diagnosis to treatment to survivorship)
- Onco-fertility program
- One-to-one provider care model: Advanced care provider (nurse practitioner
or physician’s assistant) support for each physician
Lynn Cancer Institute offers programs for the well-being of patients and
their loved ones. These include:
- A full range of patient and family support services in our unique Cancer
Patient Support Center, including psychiatrists, psychologists, cancer
rehabilitation physicians, nutritionists and acupuncturists.
- A team of board-certified specialists in palliative care dedicated to cancer-specific
symptom management and palliative care.
The Latest Technology
Lynn Cancer Institute is focused on bringing the latest tools to the fight
against cancer. We are often among the first in the country to offer new
technologies to our patients. We offer:
- Three-room, pencil-beam scanning proton therapy, the latest and most precise
radiation therapy delivery system in conjunction with Miami Cancer Institute.
- CyberKnife robotic, image-guided radiation system for radiation delivery
almost anywhere in the body.
- Advanced tomotherapy unit with real-time motion synchronization technology.
- Positron emission tomography/magnetic resonance (PET/MR) for highly detailed
images, aiding the precise delivery of radiation therapy.
- Advanced high dose brachytherapy for patients with gynecological and skin cancers.