Thoracic Multimodality Clinic
Conquering cancer requires a team approach, and at Lynn Cancer Institute,
unlike many places, we take a comprehensive multimodality approach, and
bring the entire medical team to the patient — in one location.
- Tumor-type physician experts.
- One phone call for complete care coordination.
- Pre-treatment planning and integration.
- Reviewed by dedicated radiologists and pathologists.
- Access to comprehensive treatment, research and supportive services.
Who should be referred?
All newly diagnosed thoracic cancer patients or patients seeking a second opinion.
Fax referral form to 561-955-5212.
Patients may also be seen by:
- Financial Counselor
- Psychosocial Counselor
- Genetics Counselor
What patients are saying
“I am so impressed with the level of competence and care that I have
received. This has given me the confidence I need to proceed without worry.”
“I can’t state enough how professional, kind and skilled everyone
I met with was.”
“Very, very pleased. We live within a mile of another hospital but
the the medical attention at Lynn Cancer Institute is well worth the drive
to Boca Raton.”