New Patient Checklist
We know that peace of mind comes with being informed about every aspect
of your prenatal, postpartum, and parenting experience. That's why
we offer the area's most comprehensive, award-winning maternity services.
Here's a checklist to help you make the most of your birthing experience
and get you started on your 'parenting journey.'
- Have you selected an obstetrician who is board-certified or board eligible?
- Have you selected a pediatrician who is board-certified or board eligible?
- Have you decided where to deliver?
- If so, does the facility offer a Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
staffed in house 24 hours a day by board-certified neonatologists?
- Does the facility you're considering have extensive award-winning educational programs?
- Does the facility have in-house lactation services to help their breastfeeding
mothers on a daily basis?
- Is there 24 hours secured monitoring of the unit?
- Are there universal hearing screens for all newborns?
At Boca Raton Regional Hospital, we understand that the miracle of having
a baby is something to be shared with all the people who will be important
in your baby's life. It's a family affair, a wondrous time that
will create memories to cherish for the rest of your life.
That's why we created Toppel Family Place, a special homelike environment
where our family of caring professionals can help make sure that you and
your new family get the best start in life.
Our goal is to support the adjustment of your family to the birth of your
baby and to ensure that when you leave Boca Raton Regional Hospital you
will be confident in your ability to care for your new little one.
For more information or to receive a registration packet, please call 561.955.3374.