|Change in Relative Cerebral Blood Volume as a Biomarker for Early Response
to Bevacizumab in Patients with Recurrent Glioblastoma
- Histologically proven intracranial glioblastoma or gliosarcoma at initial surgery
- Karnofsky performance status >= 70
- Progression of disease assessed by Revised Assessment in Neuro-Oncology
- Patient must not have been treated previously with immunotherapies (vaccines,
checkpoint inhibitors, T-cells)
- Intratumoral hemorrhage as seen MRI may preclude inclusion
- Progressive enhancement on MRI
- Patients must be able to tolerate brain MRI scans with dynamic intravenous
gadolinium-based contrast agent injections
- Patient must be scheduled to receive treatment with a standard dose regimen
|Anaplastic Glioma or Low Grade Glioma
National Cancer Institute/Alliance
|Phase III Intergroup Study of Temozolomide Alone versus Radiotherapy with
Concomitant and Adjuvant Temozolomide versus Radiotherapy with Adjuvant
PCV Chemotherapy in Patients with 1p/19q Co-deleted Anaplastic Glioma
or Low Grade Glioma
- ECOG PS: 0, 1 or 2
- Newly diagnosed and ≤ 3 months from surgical diagnosis
- Histological confirmation of anaplastic glioma or low grade glioma
- Surgery (partial or gross total resection or biopsy) performed ≥ 2 weeks
prior to registration with recovering from effects of surgery.
- Tumor must show 1p/19q codeletion
|Meningioma Grade II
National Cancer Institute
|Phase III Trial of Observation versus Irradiation for a Gross Totally Resected
grade II Meningioma
- Newly diagnosed unifocal intracranial meningioma, gross totally resection
and histologically confirmed Grade II
- GTR must be confirmed on post-operative imaging following the most recent surgery
- Post-operative Zubrod performance status 0-1
State of Florida
|Florida Center for Brain Tumor Research
- Adults scheduled to undergo brain surgery to remove tumor tissue
|High grade glioma Tissue collection study
No NCT #
|Clinical Translation of Precision Medicine Testing Utilizing 3 Dimensional
Primary Tumor Cell Culture
- Patients scheduled to have surgery for removal of brain tumor.
- Age: 18 years and older.
|Leptomeningeal disease registry
Penn State Registry
No NCT #
|NeMeRe, a Multi-Institutional Retrospective and Prospective Registry of
Neoplastic Meningitis in Adults/td>
- Adults 18 years and older diagnosed and treated with neoplastic meningitis.
Randomized Phase II/III Trial of Prophylactic Cranial Irradiation With
or Without Hippocampal Avoidance for Small Cell Lung Cancer
Effective 5/28/2020 - enrollment temporarily closed.
- High-grade neuroendocrine carcinoma or combined SCLC and NSCLC is permitted.
- Prior to chemotherapy +/- thoracic radiotherapy, patients must be defined
as limited-stage or extensive-stage SCLC after clinical staging evaluation.
- Radiographic partial or complete response to chemotherapy in at least one
- Patients must have a baseline raw score greater than 2 on the HVLT-R Delayed
Recall, as determined by central assessment
- No Radiographic evidence of CNS metastases
- Concurrent atezolizumab permitted with PCI
|Genetic Testing in Guiding Treatment for Patients with Brain Metastases
- Histologically confirmed metastatic disease to the brain from any solid tumor.
New or progressive brain metastases defined as any one of the following:
- Untreated measurable lesions in patients who have received surgery and/or
SRS to one or more other lesions.
- Residual or progressive lesions after surgery if asymptomatic.
- Patients who have had prior WBRT and.or SRS and then whose lesions have
progressed by BM-RANO criteria or there are new lesions.
- Patients who have not previously been treated with cranial radiation must
be asymptomatic or neurologically stable from their CNS metastases.
- Ability to obtain MRIs
- Tissue available for sequencing (any brain metastasis tissue and extracranial
site from any prior resection or biopsy).
|Low to Intermedium Grade Gliomas
|Randomized Phase II Trial of Photon Therapy for Cognitive Preservation
in Patients with IDH Mutant, Low to Intermediate Grade Gliomas
- Grade II and III gliomas IDH mutant.
- Age 18 and over.
- Trial is open to both genders.
- Trial is open to English and French speaking subjects.
|Phase III Trial of Post-Surgical Single Fraction Stereotactic Radiosurgery
(SRS) Compared with Fractionated SRS (FSRS) for Resected Metastatic Brain Disease
- Resected brain metastasis must be non-CNS primary site
- ≤3 unresected brain metastases at the time of screening
- Unresected lesions must measure <4.0cm in size
- One brain metastasis must be completely resected ≤30 days prior to registration
- Resected brain metastasis must measure ≥2 cm
- Resection cavity must measure <5.0 cm