BocaCare® - Physician Network Benefits
BocaCare® was designed to strengthen the relationship between physicians and the Hospital and to expand market reach. Since its inception in 2009, BocaCare® has opened multiple primary care and specialty care practices. Our goal is to continue growing the network into a large, fully integrated system leading the region in patient care and employee opportunity.
As we further align our organization with physicians and their practices, we look forward to strengthening relationships and building foundations with our area’s medical professionals. Our goal is to integrate various services and specialties so that we can deliver quality patient care with efficiency, while streamlining operations and capitalizing on our experience and economies of scale. In addition to making your practice more profitable, physicians affiliated with BocaCare® benefit from administrative and financial support, marketing and promotional assistance, competitive earnings and benefits, legal and compliance support and higher managed care rates.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Dr. Gerald Robinson at 561.955.6780.
Affiliation With Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- A 400-bed, advanced tertiary medical center
- As the healthcare system evolves, you will be able to participate in shared savings and accountable care arrangements with the Hospital
Higher Managed Care Rates
- Being part of a large group allows BocaCare® to negotiate rates significantly higher than individual practitioners or smaller groups
- Our contracts are office-based and will not be subject to higher facility fees
Competitive Earnings & Benefits
- Salary guaranteed for an agreed period
- Productivity model with office and ancillary bonuses
- 401K with match program
- Free life and long-term disability insurance
- Health and dental benefits
Administrative & Financial Support
- Experienced support at no cost
- Complete transparency, monthly reports and reviews with each physician
- Patient-Centered Medical Home concept
- Physician input in practice operations and group dynamics is always highly regarded