The Anne & Norman Jacobson Center for Infusion Therapy
The Anne & Norman Jacobson Center for Infusion Therapy at Boca Raton Regional Hospital is an outpatient, hospital-based, state-of-the-art facility providing a wide range of infusion services. From our skilled nursing staff to our friendly and comfortable treatment environment, we deliver the highest quality patient care seven days a week.
How we can help you
Therapies and services
- Anti-Rejection Therapies
- Blood Transfusion
- Electrolyte, Vitamins & Mineral Replacement
- Iron Treatments
- Injectible Therapies
- IV Immune Globulin
- IV Steroids
- IV Hydration
- Outpatient Therapeutic Plasma Exchange (Apheresis)
- Outpatient Venous Access Device Insertion (PICC, Mid-line) and Maintenance
- Timed Endocrine Testing (Cortisone Stimulation Testing)
- A variety of other infusions and injections
You can depend on our expertise
Where we are
Directions: Take I-95 to Glades Road; head east to NW 13th Street and take a right. Turn left at first light onto Meadows Road. Follow Meadows Road and turn left immediately after the Emergency Department. Infusion Therapy entrance is on the left, which is shared with Toppel Family Place.
Parking lot is available ahead on the right.