Thank you for choosing Boca Raton Regional Hospital for your diagnostic testing. . Please choose from one of the options below to request your appointment. Please note, this online tool is for diagnostic testing procedures only such as radiology exams, echocardiograms, respiratory exams, etc. If the examination you need is not listed as option in the tool, please call us directly for assistance at 561-955-4700.
COVID-19 Safety Measure
- Screening questions, temp check
- Masks for all
- Extra time for cleaning
- Limiting number of patients in the building to provide for social distancing
Online Scheduling Request
Request Your Appointment By Smartphone
Use your smartphone to make an appointment at any of our convenient diagnostic locations. Take a picture of your doctor’s prescription and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. A Boca Regional scheduling representative will contact you to take care of the rest.
Step 1: Take a photo of your prescription
Step 2: Email it to email@example.com
Step 3: Wait for your confirmation
Schedule Your Appointment with our Breast Health Specialist
Our Director of Clinical Breast Services, Dr. Cheryl Moss-Mellman, is available for consultations. During this visit, she will perform a formalized and comprehensive risk evaluation in addition to a thorough clinical breast exam. She will work closely with you to determine your true risk percentage and design an individualized imaging surveillance plan that includes risk reduction strategies. This information will also be shared with your physician to ensure your healthcare providers are working collaboratively to best serve your needs.
For more information or to make your appointment, please call 561.955.2131.
Information About Your Visit
- The Center for Breast Care provides screening mammography for women 35 and older who are not experiencing any symptoms. If you are under 35 years old or have any issues with your breasts, please contact 561.955.5107 for assistance
A prescription is highly recommended but not required for a screening mammogram.
However depending on your insurance company, one may be required for the
exam. By having a prescription, we can ensure that your healthcare provider
receives the results of your examination in a timely manner and if additional
imaging is needed we can promptly proceed the same day.
A prescription is required for diagnostic mammograms and breast ultrasounds since these exams are done usually when a women is experiencing symptoms or returning for a follow up exam.
- If you have had your breast imaging elsewhere in the past, we require that you obtain those previous images and reports prior to your appointment. It is very important that the radiologist is able to compare your current mammogram with any past mammograms to be able to detect if there are any changes to your breasts. If you are unable to obtain the prior images, please complete the Medical Release Form and fax it to 561-955-2948. If you need further assistance, please call our Medical Records department and they will be happy to assist you at 561-955-5000.
For ease on the day of your appointment, please:
- Wear a two piece outfit for your comfort
- Bring your prescription if you have one, your ID card, and your insurance cards
- If you are a new patient, bring your prior breast imaging CDs, films, and/or reports
- Bring your completed Personal History Form
- Medical Release Form: This form should be filled out and faxed to the Center for Breast Care-Medical Records department in order to expedite and facilitate obtaining of your prior imaging. It is very important for us to have any prior breast imaging available at the time of your exam so the radiologist can compare them to your recent exam to determine if there are any changes in the breasts. If you have questions about your prior imaging, please call 561-955-5000.
- Personal History Form: It is important that we have your personal and family history updated at each visit. This information is used to evaluate and determine your risk for developing breast cancer. Please complete this form and bring it with you on the day of your appointment. If you have any questions about this form, please call 561-955-6284.
Christine E. Lynn Women's Health & Wellness Women's Institute
690 Meadows Road
Boca Raton, FL 33486
3313 Hillsboro Blvd. Suite 200
Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
1601 Clint Moore Road Suite 140
Boca Raton, FL 33487